Subscribe to our email newsletter and you’ll be the first to hear about all exclusive offers, event and competitions.
We are asking all Young Kennel Club members to take part in our running challenge during the months of May and June. So it’s now time to start a new challenge with your dog/s and pick up the pace to see if you could be in with a chance to win a runners prize!
The challenges are as follows:
You can take lots of short runs with your dog/s over the duration of the next 2 months. For those new to running, why not sign up to the couch to 5k so you can gradually reach your target. Once completed we will send you a YKC Running Challenge certificate and enter you into a draw to win a Fitbit and a £100 Argos Voucher!
Please regularly check the latest government advice across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and continually assess your own situation based on this information and where you are in the UK. The Kennel Club is in regular contact with Defra to keep up to date on developments.
The government interactive map is available to check your local area.
· Use your phone, watch or any other form of tracking method to track your miles
· Take a photo of you taking part
· Submit your entry via our form on the YKC website
· Each member who takes part will receive a certificate of achievement.
· All those who complete the challenge will be entered into a draw and one lucky person will a Fitbit and a £100 Argos Voucher!
Entries will open 1 May and close 30 June